Monday, July 13, 2009

Displaying Week Numbers in Calendar Navigator

Scenario:
With SharePoint its all about discovering something new because it always have something small but still of great use.
Discovered:
Today I discovered how to display Week Numbers in Calendar Navigator.
calender week
Steps ( Enabling it for all )
1. Go to Site Actions > Site Settings
2. Click on Regional Settings
3. Check the option for show week numbers as shown below
Steps ( Enabling for personal use )
1. Click on Welcome Menu > My Settings
2. Click on Regional Settings
3. Check the option for show week numbers as shown below
setting

4 comments:

Anonymous,  January 5, 2011 at 7:33 AM  

Thanks a lot for this. I was trying to add this using javascript.

Anonymous,  August 21, 2012 at 2:41 AM  

Thank you for this blog post, I also thought that I had to inject Javascript to make it work!

Anonymous,  July 16, 2015 at 2:00 PM  

Hello...I followed the instruction, but the week number does not appear. Working with SharePoint 2010. Do you have any other suggestions.
Thank you.
JB

Sandeep July 17, 2015 at 2:13 AM  

Unfortunately I haven't tried this on SP2013 - I will see if I can find sometime to check this over weekend