Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Where is GlobalAdminPageBase binary ?

Scenario:
I want to add an extra UI to Central Administration. I know most of the pages in Central Administration WebApplication inherits GlobalAdminPageBase class.Dont ask me how I know that but I just know it. :-), anyway , so I inherited the GlobalAdminPageBase class for my new ADMIN Page.

But now how to find out where is the binary for the class.

Solution:
[..]\12\CONFIG\ADMINBIN\Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationPages.Administration.dll

2 comments:

Anonymous,  March 11, 2009 at 2:54 AM  

"I know most of the pages in Central Administration WebApplication inherits GlobalAdminPageBase class.Dont ask me how I know that but I just know it. :-),"

well that's the obvious part.. the reflector can be used, or simply try to copy the http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/SharePointWarmupJob/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=1117 project

Thanks about the required dll reference, that's is the "difficult" part ;)

Anonymous,  January 29, 2013 at 2:18 AM  

Thank you so much...